Sunday, July 10, 2011

On Sidewalks

So long story short, I fell on the sidewalk in a really extreme way Friday evening and now my right arm is in a cast. I missed shooting a short film on Saturday to go to the doctor (which was highly terrifying as you can imagine..). The kicker is, my left elbow is also hurt so I am unable to move either of my arms to the point where I can't brush my hair, wash my face, take my contacts, or get dressed in less than 10 minutes. We'll see what happens with this film workshop :/ I'm so behind now and it takes me like 2 hours to "get ready" every morning.

On a side note, I've been trying to take a few more pictures recently so maybe a few will go up soon when I have sufficient internet. Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. Please film yourself. This could be a blessing in disguise. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise mother once said, "It's more important to look ahead at where you are going, not look down at how you are going."
    So, you see, you are doing everything right!
    I hope your arms feel better and a second opinion will get the cast off
    or maybe one that can at least be removed when needed.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, just tell everyone you were doing Parkour. would believe you. But in all seriousness. That sucks so bad! I'm so sorry :/ Also, your mom's comment reminds me of how Larry would always say "Why are you looking down?! DO YOU THINK YOU'RE UGLY?!" hahahah

    ReplyDelete