Friday, July 15, 2011

Food Abuse

I can't eat anything here. Last week, I almost ate ham that came in my dish that I didn't know about. Yesterday, I think there was meat in my "vegetarian" black bean nacho dish and 30 minutes ago I dug into my vegetable risotto under the vegetarian options menu and found huge chunks of chicken in it. The restaurant also charged me for eating pistachios that were sitting in the middle of the table on a plate. My check even said vegetable risotto on it...F the service people here. They are the worst.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I would have a fit. I'm sorry. : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get mad because they don't understand me. I just have to take it...haha, that's the worst part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reminded of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahx4q58PBVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice, that clip just made my day. Story of my life :(

    ReplyDelete