Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happenings


I think my life has been looping for the past two days. I'll explain:

1. Yesterday, I saw some of my friends from the film school at a tram stop as they were walking home. I took the tram home, dropped some things off at my apartment and then went to get thai food in the neighborhood. As I'm walking to get food, I see them waiting for a tram to go to Old Town. Lucas looks at me from across the street and says, "no freaking way." Haha.

2. That same day I got off at the wrong tram stop when I was trying to find a photography store so I am waiting at some weird tram stop and a man walks by with his pitbull. Naturally, I notice that right away. I get on the tram and literally as I am stepping off of the tram, this man has walked the same root and we run right into each other.

3. The weirdest one of all (and I literally can't understand this one) happened this afternoon as I was heading towards the school. I got on the number 10 tram heading west. At the next stop, a man got on the tram and was standing across from me. I get off 3 stops later to transfer to a tram that heads northwest. I wait at the stop for about 5 minutes and then get on the number 22 tram. As I step onto the tram, there is the man I just left on the last tram. How on earth had he managed to head in the wrong direction on the number 10 tram and then SOMEHOW end up on the number 22 tram before me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment