Saturday, July 30, 2011

Almost Home

The workshop is finished and most people left to go back home this morning. It's really odd to be here without them and I actually grew to really like and get to know everyone just this past week. That being said, I don't really know what to do with myself. I'm rather homesick, especially with nothing to distract me like school, and I didn't manage to do any sightseeing today because it was raining and I've lost my umbrella hah. I'm currently staying at one of the actresses apartment's in Old Town on her couch which is lovely of her but I'm starting to think I want some personal space so I may get a hotel for the remaining days. Some of the girls and I got the most lovely ice cream yesterday after our evaluations. I got the most amazing mint ice cream with a scoop of cookie ice cream and it was heaven. The mint ice cream had real mint leaves in it :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful final couple days!! Can't wait to see you!! shall I buy more mint ice-cream? lol

    and my word verification to post this was 'mispu'- hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Your closet is ready!)

    ReplyDelete