Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tea Pops


Tea popsicles happened last night while I was watching La Pointe Courte by Agnes Varda (yes, I know it was a Friday night, and it is currently a Saturday night..this is what has happened to me the past few weeks). "Parties make us feel good but they don't change anything" This line from the movie pretty much sums it all up for me right now, except parties really don't make me feel all that great anymore either.

Process:
2 teaspoons sugar
2 cups loose-leaf steeped blueberry black tea
1/2 cup blueberry puree

My thought process for this concoction lasted roughly 1 minute; needless to say, I experienced a few glitches-mainly the concept of gravity and how I overwhelmingly ignored it. All of the blueberry puree went to the top of the popsicles since they are created upside down and the tea floated to the bottom of the pop. They weren't entirely terrible and are definitely a healthy snack..they could be worked on some more though, or perhaps next time I can just find a recipe online. Yummy!



The other night I stumbled upon a song by The National that someone on Youtube put to an edited version of "Masculin, Feminin" by Godard. Thank you anonymous person for combining two of my greatest loves to make me exceptionally joyed :)



I wanna hurry home to you, put on a slow dumb show for you, and crack you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment