Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Falling Apart


I've been getting bitten at night in my bed and it's either bed bugs or fleas..I have bites all over my ankles and back. I can't understand why things like this seem to happen to me when I try so hard to be optimistic. It's so upsetting. Guys are coming to spray tomorrow, and I have to get all of my stuff out after I've just moved in.

Also, I sliced my finger wide open last night while cutting potatos and half of my nail is gone as well as half the tip of my finger. It's really unfortunate looking...

Good Times.

1 comment:

  1. LeeLee :[ This is no good. This all just happened so the rest of the semester will look good in comparison. And so you have more motivation to get drunk, which is actually the real reason we all go to college. I love you and hope things get better. Call me if you need me <3

    ReplyDelete