Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's almost time to say "Na shledanou".

This week brought about some unexpected and time consuming endeavors that have made packing very difficult! My birthday was nice (but hectic!). I think all of my friends looked cuter than me on my own birthday! (especially since they're all beautiful :) ). I got my big girl license in the morning and spent most of the day sweating it out at UTK scheduling classes before running home to go to the Melting Pot with my family and then rushing home for cake and a low-key evening out with some friends. Here are some photos, there wasn't time for many photos as is fairly obvious:

artichokes, tofu, mushrooms, and ravioli ready for dipping

making a wishhh

cutting the cake Annie made for me and Paige's cupcakes are on the right :) 

1 comment: