Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My poor little blog

I have been neglecting it so. I will get back to you someday..

Currently:

Finished finals..barely.
Anticipating a big move in a week.
Figuring out how to pack a truckload of belongings into my car.
Looking for a new computer.
Scrambling to say bye to people here and to go to my favorite places before I leave.
Planning for Prague in ohhhh you know, 3 WEEKS. AH.
Sort of not really thinking about my 21st birthday in 2.5 weeks. (How can I be this old already? Is it acceptable that I don't really care about this milestone birthday?)
Starting to realize I have no classes scheduled for UT in the fall, nor do I have any idea what I will be taking.

But most currently of all:
Living it up in Columbus with some very special people.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see you next week. : ] There is a hole in my heart that you would fill so perfectly.
    <3

    ReplyDelete