Friday, March 25, 2011

plus francais, s'il vous plait!

I haven't been keeping up with my French films lately and that is simply not alright with me. As a result, I've decided to electronically commit myself to watching and reviewing five films I've chosen. I'll keep them a surprise (since I know that will really keep you on edge, lol). I don't expect them to be read, but as a courtesy (in case anyone does want to read them) I will keep them short and unpretentious. I'm hoping that my blog commitment will guilt me into sticking to this. It's not that I don't want to do this, in fact, I would love nothing more than to do this all the time, but chemistry and calculus are rather obligating..Alsoooo, by the end of this quarter I would like to have a summer film project organized and ready to pursue! Looks like I'll be busy! Au revoirrrr.

P.S. My title headings have decided to become red and not green. I cannot fix it. I'm so tech savvy it kills me sometimes,

1 comment:

  1. fret not! they are still green. I look forward to your attempt to sound unpretentious when discussing foreign films haha. ;]

    ReplyDelete