Thursday, October 28, 2010

Succession

Things I apparently can't handle in succession:

1. Chemistry midterm
2. Staying up all night writing a really bad paper that I still have to work on today.
3. Watching young roma girls being sexually assualted via film in my slavic class.
4. Turning to my right after watching said traumatizing acts and realizing that the boy next to me is chewing tobacco during it and spitting it into his coke bottle.
5. Trying to open the doors to Smith Lab and realizing they are locked due to construction and wandering around the building for 10 minutes to find my scholarship room.
6. Going on a "visit" in my scholarship to teach children about science projects that I haven't gone over yet.

I have been awake 28 hours.
That's about all.

1 comment:

  1. i can relate to 5 & 6 so much, you don't even know.

    ok, yes you do.

    ok.

    -drew :)

    ReplyDelete