Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Delighted People



I just adore this song. I can't stop. I sit here and pretend that someone is singing this to me and it makes me feel better. I know, I know...



And while I held you at best you nearly died
Forget about the past
And I'll try to make things right

I am so overwhelmed with school, it never ends. I feel like every quarter I say this but I really mean it this time. I don't fall asleep until 5 every night mostly because of the coffee I've been drinking but also because of how cold my house is, the fact that Little Bar produces millions of empty beer bottles every night and throws them in the dumpster next to my window at 4am, and the fact that my neighbor starts his janky car at 5am to go to work at UPS. Sigh? I would love very much to post something worthy of your time to read but I'd really rather just rant right now.

My landscape architecture class requires me to pay a weekly visit to the ghetto to take pictures and form some hypothesis for why it sucks...I could tell them why it sucks just driving by in my car but I think I would get a D. Here's a photo from a very stressed out small girl, enjoy:

Oh, heyy Hilltop, don't mind me or anything...



No comments:

Post a Comment