Thursday, November 4, 2010

You're a Lady, Grandpa


So I finally got my camera :) It's a Canon t2i and I love it more than anyone should love an inanimate object. I haven't had much time to play with it, and I'm quickly realizing that I probably need months of practice to take good video and probably a tripod, oh and another lens. Guess what I'm asking for for Christmas this year? Haha. The title of this post came out of a little girls mouth at the park. Her grandpa was pushing her on a swing and she was saying this to him. These pictures are by no means perfect, but I'm okay with the imperfection of them because it means I get to practice with it more. I took a few videos of practically nothing so I won't make you suffer through those.


Arena District lights




This photo is straight out of "2 or 3 things I know about her". I couldn't even take how similar it was; I had such a Godard nerd moment when I saw it.


2 comments:

  1. please discontinue being so lovely. But actually, please don't. These are beautiful photos and all in all made me miss you more. Congrats on the camera!

    ReplyDelete