Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Irony

I left my house this morning and heard screaming behind my house (obviously not until after I walked out the front door) so I started walking an alternate route to avoid whatever was happening (someone dying?, two crazy people having a yelling contest?). It turned out to be a drunk man on a bike--in the snow (no one is surprised) and he is riding towards me in order to shout hateful things about women. Now, I'm not exactly sure how many terrible things a woman would have to do to you for you to get to this point..which means he was just a typical crazy on a bike; however, this is not how I like starting my day. He caught up to me and screamed and then went on his wobbly way. I shed a tear or two and turned around to go a different way again and--here's the ironic part--the boy next door that I hate had been watching him through his window and rushed outside to see if I was okay. Who would have thought?

2 comments:

  1. Gahh drunk, mad, old man on bikes can be very scary! you should have yelled at him back,that bastard deserves it. Anyways i am glad you are ok and sometimes the people you least expect are there for you at the most unexpected situtions like this. On the other hand, why do you hate that boy anyways? maybe something is telling you that he shouldn't be hated after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of think all these bad things are happening to you to mentally prepare(shock) you for something REALLY AWESOME

    ReplyDelete