Sunday, December 12, 2010

Poor Tessa

She was really not meant to have the "pupcakes" I bought her. This time they made it 2 hours closer, but I left them in my dad's freezer in Cincinnati. I even went to the trouble of putting them in my glovebox with an ice pack to keep them cold when I left Saturday afternoon. I didn't even mind when I spilled hot tea all over myself in the act of doing so (cursing loudly as it went everywhere and knowing that the boy packing his car up across the street probably thought I was insane). It doesn't matter though; He already knows that I am insane because I run into and out of my house at night so no one "gets" me. Despite my mistake, she gave me an enthusiastic greeting when I came home :)


Yes she is under the blanket. Yes she does this by herself. Yes it is amazing and magical and I don't believe it's real. She actually does this at the bottom of the stairs quite frequently. 

And by the way, I love that 1 out of the 3 times it will actually snow in Knoxville this winter is the day that I drive home--not that it really matters because they are harmless little flurries, but still. I must have brought it with me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment