Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gifts

Who's surprised? Haha.


"Godard on Godard", a book I've been wanting since last Spring quarter but have not been so keen on shelling out the cash for (thanks mom). Now I get to spend time sifting through a collection of his earlier essays on film, and interviews about his actual films so I know exactly what he is thinking; and that's all I've ever really wanted...to be able to pick his brain and understand his thought process. In the photo on the top I wanted to pretend I was Jean Serberg on the cover but then laughed; I'm not sure why the iphoto flash is so out of control, or why the glare on the book is so out of control. Christmas was certainly different this year, not so much like Christmas..but at least my mom and sister and her boyfriend were here. Back to Columbus tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad but it's time to go back and try to create something in Columbus because no one's gonna do it for me.

2 comments: