Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lucky Duck

Cold Cave is coming to the Wexner Center in two weeks! Right after Twin Shadow no less. Twin Shadow was great by the way (but the venue was terrible). If I were to converse with George it would go something like:

"Your jean jacket, white mesh shirt and bun was everything I had hoped. Your 80's revival-synth-rock brought me nostalgically back to a decade I never experienced. Soon everyone will love you since you are playing at Bonnaroo but I know that we will always have something special." --Leah

I'm also confirming that Spring is definitely here. It was very warm today. It feels so nice...

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, saw them last month with the Kills the show was incredible. The singer is very sexy! I danced the whole time :) Oh and I am jealous you got to see twin shadow! I think i am going to be one of those lame kids at Bonnaroo who loves Twin Shadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no, I won't think you're lame. Yayy, I could use some dancing so hopefully the one the play here will be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIR! First of all, you are brilliant, and I love reading your posts. Makes me feel like I still have somewhat of a faint grasp on what maybe is happening in your life in Ohio. Or at least that you're alive. Consider yourself followed, by the way. Muahahaha. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already sort of like Twin Shadow, and have for a while...I feel like I should win some (wannabe) hipster points..This is just me trying to be as cool as you again. To level the playing field , I have no clue who Cold Cave is. Sigh...back to Pitchfork I guess.....haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deleted my comments! ahhh. how could you!? lol. jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I promise I didn't delete them..blogger went nuts or something and deleted both of ours!

    ReplyDelete